*Age qualification is taken as at 31 December 2018.
* Last Day to Register : 1 March 2019 (Friday)
- Half Marathon – 6.45 am
- 12KM – 7.00 am
- 5KM – 7.15 am
Cut Off Time:
- Half Marathon – 4 Hour (10.45 am)
- 12KM – 2 Hour 30 Minute (9.30 am)
- 5KM – 1 Hour 30 Minute (8.50 am)
RACE PACK COLLECTION
Each participant will receive a receipt via email, which must be presented during the collection of Race Pack.
All Partipicants may collect Race Pack as follows:
Date : 13 & 14 April 2019
Time : 11.00am – 6.00pm
Venue : Multimedia University (MMU), Cyberjaya
To collect your race pack, you must bring the printout of your RECEIPT slip and your IC/ passport. If you are a MMU staff/student, you are required to present your staff/student ID, printout of your RECEIPT slip and your IC/ passport. You may appoint a representative to collect your race pack on your behalf. The representative must present the following:
• All participants must register online by providing the details as stated.
• Upon successful registration & payment, each participant will receive a receipt via email
• Runner’s age below 15 must be accompanied by at least one parent
• Participants who completed the online registration form agreed to abide by the rules and regulations of the event.
• The organizer reserves the right to modify or substitute any of these rules and regulations of the race from time to time as they deem fit.
• Upon confirmation of participant, change to category, t-shirts size or other detail will not be entertained
• Race entry is non-transferable. Those who running with an authorized race number will be disqualified.
• Participants must wear their bib numbers at the front top side of the running wear.
• Pin your bib numbers prominently as high as possible - and attach them to the front of the Runners' Tee using the safety pins that have been provided. Please ensure that the bib number is visible.
• Tampering with the race bib number in any way (e.g obscuring/removing sponsor's identification) will result in your disqualification. The organiser shall immediately disqualify any participants if this rule is not strictly observe
• Finisher Medals’ will be awarded to all participants in every category who complete the race within the time frame.
• If the weather doesn’t permit (haze/heavy rain) the organizer has right to cancel & honored to give all the runner entitlement
• All uncollected Race-Kit after Race Pack Collection day will be keep for organizer use.
• The Organizer reserves the right to use any photographs (including those of participants), motion pictures, recording or any other record of this event for legitimate purpose, including commercial advertising.
• All winners must provide identification card or passport for age verification at secretariat room before prize giving ceremony
• The organizer decision is final.
• No pets or animals allowed on the course. Please also be informed that MMU IS A NON-SMOKING AREA
“By submitting this eBee Run 2019 Registration Form (“Form”), I/We as Participant/ parent/legal guardians of the Participants, hereby waive and renounce any claims against Universiti Telekom Sdn Bhd (Registered owner of Multimedia University) (hereinafter referred to as “UTSB”) and its appointed agent associated with the eBee Run 2019 from any claims including but not limited to any liability, negligence, accident, liability, loss and/or damage to property, for any injury (including death) of the Participant or others, loss damage, sickness, accident, delay, or expenses of any kind or whatsoever resulting from the Participant’s participation in the eBee Run 2019.”
PERSONAL DATA CONSENT CLAUSE:
1. By submitting this eBee Run 2019 Form, you (Participant and Parents/Legal Guardian) are giving your personal information to the Universiti Telekom Sdn Bhd (Registered owner of Multimedia University) (hereinafter referred to as “UTSB”) and you agree that UTSB may collect, use and disclose your personal data, as provided in this Form, for the following purposes in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 and our Privacy Notice (available at our website at www.mmu.edu.my):
- To register and administer yourself in the program, including to contact you/your Parents/Legal Guardian for any matter related to this the eBee Run 2019 or for emergency case (if any);
- To contact you or communicate with you via various modes of communication such as voice call, text message or fax message, email or postal mail for the purposes of administering and managing your relationship with us including but not limited to remind and/or verify the payment and other related matters (if any); and
- Any other purposes which the UTSB may inform you in writing from time to time, but for which UTSB will seek your separate consent.
Please visit our website at www.mmu.edu.my for further details on our Privacy Notice, including on how you may access and correct your personal data or withdraw consent to the collection, use or disclosure of your personal data.
By initialing below, I/We acknowledge that I/We have carefully read and understand the information requested in this Registration form.
2. By participating in the run, Participant grants the Rainbow Jersey Events Sdn Bhd (RJE) the right to use Participant's name, likeness, biographical information, photographs, voice and other personal identification, as well as any video recordings or other audio or visual portrayals of Participant in any and all manner and media, for marketing and promotion activities.
Declaration & Acknowledgement
By clicking the box herein, I acknowledge that I have read and understood this Form and I hereby certify that the above information provided is true and correct. I hereby consent to UTSB and RJE to collect, use and process my personal data in accordance to the Privacy Notice.
Trophies will be awarded for Podium Winners (Top Three) :
HM FINISHER T-SHIRT